This is a natural exfoliator for the skin that has great benefits to keep skin soft and moisturized thanks to its first-rate natural ingredients. Read on to find out about each of its ingredients that you can even get around the corner.
How to make the best natural scrub for skin?
You can feel safe or confident that this natural scrub is the best you can use for beauty and skin care. All, or almost all of its ingredients, are even foods that can be consumed internally, this makes them totally safe to be used externally on your skin.
We refer to coconut oil, and Epsom salts that are really beneficial for our health. You want to know why?
Coconut oil for skin
Coconut oil is an oil with much fame throughout the world today, not only as an edible oil to prepare rich and healthy dishes, but also as a very effective skin moisturizing oil. It contains saturated fats which are medium chain fatty acids.
When applied to the skin, they keep it soft to the touch. Due to the presence of these fats, coconut oil also preserves the moisture content of the skin.
Studies have shown that epsom (magnesium) salts are easily absorbed through the skin. Magnesium is in charge of several functions in the body, among them is that it regulates the activity of many enzymes to reduce inflammation, benefiting muscles and nerve function and helping to prevent hardening of the arteries.
Magnesium helps improve nutrient absorption. We invite you to read our article: How to make your own magnesium oil for the body, this recipe will give you the benefits of magnesium in the form of an oil that will make your skin an excellent option for its care.
With all this, it is more than enough to start making your homemade scrub with these first-rate ingredients. Give your body health and natural things free of toxins, and enjoy the benefits that nature gives you by making your own scrub with coconut oil and epsom salts.
Natural homemade scrub with coconut oil and epsom salts
· 1 cup of natural organic coconut oil
· 1 cup Epsom salts
· 15-20 drops of essential oils
· A jar that closes hermetically to keep it in good condition.
The essential oils you use are up to you. Make a batch of your own favorite mixes, perhaps lavender, geranium, and frankincense. Or maybe a blend of patchouli and rose oils, which restore dry skin and give a unique fragrance.
1. Lightly melt the coconut oil in a small bowl. Sometimes the oil hardens a bit in the jar, and needs to be softened a bit.
2. Add the Epsom salts to the oil and stir.
3. Now add the essential oils. You can add 15 drops of the mixture of oils or a single oil that you like best. As mentioned above, you can find your favorite combination just by playing with the essential oils you use. Each one has different health benefits, if you want to know the properties of some basic oils, we invite you to read our article: 5 essential oils that you should have at home.
4. Put your scrub in the jar and you're done. Consider the possibility of labeling it with a name where the oil or oils it carries is mentioned, that is very important.
Use the scrub every morning. Use it as a solution or preventive measure. Start now and get beautiful, smooth skin with a nice smell. Use after bath to refresh skin and reap the benefits of oils.
If you love your homemade scrub, try homemade natural cream deodorant. Use the same essential oils and get the same essential benefits.
Quietum Plus, Quietum Plus Review, Quietum Plus Reviews, Quietum Plus Supplement, Quietum Plus Supplement Review, Quietum Plus Supplement Reviews, Quietum Plus Supplements, Quietum Plus Supplements Review, Quietum Plus Ingredients, Quietum Plus Ingredients Review, Quietum Plus Customer Reviews, Quietum Plus Customer Experience, Quietum Plus Home Remedies, Quietum Plus Symptoms, Quietum Plus scam or not, Quietum Plus side effects, Quietum Plus Videos, Quietum Plus Secrets, Quietum Plus Capsules, Quietum Plus amazon