Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm
A product by CO2 Meter
The Remote CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect customers and workers near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). This CO2 alarm is critical in restaurants, breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, dry ice storage, laboratories, cultivation facilities, or anyplace where more than 100 lbs. of compressed CO2 is stored or produced. The Monitor has audible alarms, visual alarms, and built-in relays capable of triggering exhaust fans or sending alarms to the fire department or monitoring company. This meets state and local municipality inspection code requirements around stored CO2.
The price found on this page is not the wholesale price, but the item does qualify for a discount if you're looking to buy it in bulk. Contact us for a quote if you're interested!
- NDIR technology
- More flexible - extend remote up to 300 feet from the main unit
- Designed to ensure fire code compliance in any State
- Reliable connection with a standard Ethernet cable (25 ft. included)
- Large display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- 3 relays automatically control fans to ventilate confined spaces
- 4-20 mA output to allow for remote display of values
- 88 dB audible and visual alarms on both units
- IP54 Enclosure - prevents water damage during wash-down
- 100% clean look – all cables can be hidden